For decades, peptides have been one of the most useful forms of supplements used by many athletes and bodybuilders from all over the world. One of these peptides is GHRP-3, also known as growth hormone-releasing peptide 3. This article is devoted to helping its readers learn about this impressive peptide, what it’s made of, its uses, effects, and proper dosage instructions. Read on to start learning.
What is GHRP-3?
GHRP-3 is a peptide made for the treatment of various muscle wasting disorders and diseases that cause muscle atrophy. The peptide is made in the lab by artificially combining two natural amino acids. The main biological target of GHRP-3 is the ghrelin receptor, which when stimulated, will release GH (growth hormone) levels in the body. This GH then interacts with IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) to promote muscle and bone growth, as well as cell regeneration and development.
GHRP-3 was first introduced to the world in 1994 and has been used in various clinical trials studying the effects of peptides on humans. So far, studies have confirmed its main function as a GH secretagogue through the stimulation of ghrelin receptors.
GHRP-3 is made from two essential amino acids which are L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine. These two amino acids are linked by peptide bonds that occur between the alpha-amino group of one and the carboxyl acid of another amino acid. This union is called dipeptide since only two molecules are joined together.
When these two dipeptides are linked together, they form a complete GH-releasing peptide with the designation of GHRP-3. Since its creation, scientists have studied how it interacts inside the body and identified many targets for therapeutic use.
Why choose GHRP-3 over other peptides available?
There are a lot of reasons explaining why GHRP-3 is one of the most trusted peptides available in the market today. For one, it is important to note that GHRP-3 is a completely legal and safe dietary supplement under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA). Other than that, GHRP-3 has been tested and proven through various clinical trials as well as individual personal experiences. The peptide has also been used by many athletes and bodybuilders to help them reach their goals. It has been seen as a very potent peptide that stimulates the synthesis of proteins inside the muscles, increases protein retention, and enhances muscular strength.
Another incredible reason why GHRP-3 is one of the most trusted peptides available in the market is that it gets the job done without causing any significant negative side effects. The peptide has even gained a lot of trust out of its users who attest to its safety and effectiveness when it comes to bodybuilding.
Finally, another reason why GHRP-3 is known worldwide as one of the most trusted peptides available in the market today is that it works fast. One user has reported experiencing visible muscle gains just after 4 weeks of using the peptide.
How does GHRP-3 work inside the body?
GHRP-3 works in a body through a few steps.
The first thing GHRP-3 does inside the body is that it attaches to the ghrelin receptors in the hypothalamus, which then stimulates the secretion of GH (growth hormone) inside the body. GHRP 6 then also acts on another site called growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHS-R1a), which is present throughout various organs inside the body including muscles and bone marrow. After that, the peptide enters the bloodstream and travels to various parts of the body.
By hitting both ghrelin receptors, GHRP-3 has shown tremendous effects in treating muscle loss or atrophy that is common among people with cancer, AIDS, burns, muscle wasting diseases like muscular dystrophy, age-related muscle degeneration (sarcopenia), and more.
The GHRP-3 peptide has also been proven to speed up the healing process of tissues, bones, and skin that have been damaged because it stimulates the release of IGF-1. Other than accelerating cell division, IGF-1 also enhances muscle-building capabilities by increasing amino acid uptake by muscles as well as satellite cells.
What are the positive effects of using GHRP-3?
There are a lot of benefits that come with using GHRP-3. To start, the peptide is known to help reduce body fat and increase lean muscle mass when used by people who are digging their bodies out of obesity. This makes the peptide a powerful weapon against obesity among patients whose lives depend on weight loss such as those with diabetes or high blood pressure.
Another positive effect of using GHRP-3 is that it helps fight fatigue among people with chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. The peptide has also been proven to treat muscle loss, improve appetite, and enhance general well-being.
One other notable positive effect of GHRP-3 usage is that it enhances testosterone levels. It induces the secretion of testosterone inside the body by exciting the Leydig cells that are responsible for making testosterone.
Another effect you should really expect is that it will help you recover faster after workouts. One user reported that he was able to start moving faster just after one week of using GHRP-6.
GHRP-3 also increases body temperature, which is good news for people who want to burn more calories and lose weight.
Finally, using GHRP-3 can help men get rid of erectile dysfunction and low libido because it boosts the production of natural testosterone. Testosterone is one of the essential hormones that support sexual health in men, so getting your T levels up can have a lot of benefits on your intimate life with your partner.
What are the potential side effects of abusing GHRP-3?
However, we must warn you that GHRP-3 is not a peptide that should be abused. All drugs and supplements, including peptides like GHRP-3, can have negative side effects if they are used in the wrong way or if they are abused.
If you want to get the benefits of using GHRP-3 without incurring any serious health risks, it is important that you don’t take more than what your body can tolerate. This means your dosage should not exceed the recommended amount per day.
Some of the most common side effects that have been reported by GHRP-3 users include fatigue, mild flu symptoms, nausea, upset stomach, headaches, and loss of appetite. If you are experiencing any negative side effects after using it for several days or weeks, you should immediately consult your doctor for help.
What are the proper dosage instructions for GHRP-3?
To make sure that users aren’t exceeding the proper dosages of GHRP-3, or in other words, abusing this supplement, we have made a detailed list of the proper dosage instructions of this supplement depending on the user’s preferred fitness goals:
Bulking: People who are seeking to bulk up and increase muscle mass must take between 100 mcg and 200 mcg of GHRP-3 per day.
Cutting: Users aiming to burn excess fat while maintaining their lean musculature should only use 50 mcg to 100 mcg of GHRP-3 per day.
CrossFit training: GHRP-3 can help you recover faster after workouts, therefore it’s perfect for people who do CrossFit. You should take between 100 mcg and 200 mcg of GHRP-3 per day to maximize your performance during physical challenges.
General wellness: If you are only seeking the general wellness benefits that GHRP-3 can give you, the best dose to take is 200 mcg per day. This dosage can help improve your sleep quality, physical well-being, immune system function, and overall sense of wellbeing.
Although GHRP-3 is safe for humans when used properly, it should not be taken by people who are suffering from obesity or any other medical condition that involves insulin resistance because it can worsen their state of health.
Can GHRP-3 be stacked for better results?
Stacking GHRP-3 with other supplements is one of the best ways to avoid side effects and to further increase the number of benefits that can be gained from this peptide. Here are some of the most notable stacking options for GHRP-3:
GHRP-3 + insulin: This stack is perfect for people who are diabetic and want to lose weight by stimulating their body’s own insulin production. You should take one dose of GHRP-3 and one dose of insulin 30 minutes before your first meal of the day.
GHRP-3 + SARMs: People who don’t like using chemical products to raise their testosterone levels can resort to a more natural solution, such as SARMs. These supplements are all-natural and usually free of side effects. You should take one dose of GHRP-3 and one or two doses of a SARM supplement every day after workouts to maximize your T production.
GHRP-3 + IGF-1 LR3: The benefits of GHRP-3 and IGF-1 LR3 can be increased if these two products are combined. You should take one dose of GHRP-3 and two doses of IGF-1 LR3 daily for between 4 to 8 weeks to trigger greater muscle growth and faster fat burning.
Is GHRP-3 a legal supplement?
The legal status of GHRP-3 is probably one of the “good news” of this peptide. This particular peptide is not only one of the safest supplements people can use, but it is also one that is perfectly legal to use in most countries around the world. This is due to the fact that GHRP-3 is a peptide that doesn’t affect your hormone levels but merely stimulates growth hormones to be produced in your body.
However, some countries have stricter laws than others concerning the use of supplements. Before purchasing this product, you should consult your country’s legal guidelines regarding supplementation and figure out if it’s legal for you to purchase and consume GHRP-3.
Product reviews for GHRP-3
- Lucas Norid (June 2, 2021): GHRP-3 is my go-to when it comes to bulking cycles. I often stack this peptide with insulin and SARMs to maximize my muscle gains and overall performance during my workouts. I’ve tried several other brands of GHRP-3, but none of them compare to the results that I get with PharmaGrade GHRP-3.
- Gina Wilkins (June 28, 2021): I started taking GHRP-3 after my doctor told me that I had to lose 30 pounds of weight by July or he would recommend me surgery. The doctor recommended that I use GHRP-3 for the first month and follow it up with dieting and increased exercise to lose the bulk of my weight. After using this product, I saw results much faster than I thought possible!
- Chino Ling (July 1, 2021): GHRP-3 is one of the best peptides, period! I stacked this with my usual IGF-1 LR3 and steroid dosage and in less than a month, my body started looking like I spent hours in the gym every day. If you’re planning on bulking up and don’t want to waste your time with harsh chemicals, then GHRP-3 is exactly what you need!
- Joshua Stones (July 30, 2021): I was a bit skeptical of GHRP-3 at first, but after my first cycle with it, I immediately saw the difference from using other supplements. My workouts became more intense and they were twice as effective as before. I would definitely recommend this product to those who want to discover new ways of turning their body into an efficient machine that can burn fat and increase muscle mass in a matter of weeks!
- Marcos Mendes (August 16, 2021): I was particularly surprised when I saw that GHRP-3 is also available for purchase online. You might think this peptide has some sort of “illegal” status because it doesn’t fall under the usual list of SARMs and anabolic steroids sold on the black market. I purchased my first bottle of PharmaGrade GHRP-3 through an online retailer and it was by far one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, both in terms of my physique and budget!
- Marcus Alfonzo (August 28, 2021): GHRP-3 is the only peptide that has helped me increase my muscle mass. I used to take IGF-1 LR3, SARMs, and a few other legal supplements that worked fine on their own, but I never achieved any outstanding results until I had tried GHRP-3. It’s a miracle product!
- Ricky Valdez (September 3, 2021): I have been using GHRP-3 together with GH peptides for almost a year now and I can say that it’s one of the best supplements on the market. Not only did my muscle strength increase exponentially, but I also noticed a significant decrease in body fat and muscle recovery time!
- Gaby Adams (September 11, 2021): GHRP-3 is by far the most efficient product I have tried so far. My body fat has significantly decreased over the course of a month and I feel healthier than ever before. If you’re planning your next bulking cycle, then there’s no better product that will help you achieve the best results!
- Lynette Stevens (October 9, 2021): GHRP-3 changed my life in many ways. Since I started using this product, I realized that my body had previously been unable to achieve optimal muscle gains even when following an intense workout schedule and taking all sorts of legal supplements. The second I started using GHRP-3, it was like the floodgates opened! My muscles were bigger than ever before; they felt tighter, stronger, and they recovered faster. My overall results were better than I had expected!
- Loretta Hamilton (October 12, 2021): GHRP-3 is the best peptide on the market. It’s perfect for stacking with any SARMs or anabolic steroids you might be using for maximum muscle growth. The second I started taking my daily dosage, I knew this product was special. My strength skyrocketed and my workout sessions were twice as effective! If you’re planning to bulk up in the nearest future, then GHRP-3 is exactly what you need.
- Shayne Carter (October 19, 2021): Here’s something they don’t tell you when it comes to muscle growth supplements: they only work if you’re already an experienced bodybuilder. If you’re starting out on your fitness journey, then avoid wasting your money on products that are only intended for professional bodybuilders or individuals with years of experience under their belt. I’ve tried many more expensive products, but the results I got from GHRP-3 were by far the best.
- Warner Sherman (November 1, 2021): Before I started using GHRP-3, I had been taking SARMs for about a year and a half without any real results. My muscles were growing slowly and they didn’t feel strong at all. However, after just three weeks of stacking these products together, I noticed that my strength was growing more and more. It’s safe to say that GHRP-3 is the perfect product for first-time bodybuilders and individuals with less experience under their belt!
Frequently Asked Questions about GHRP-3
Is GHRP-3 the same as GHRP-2?
The answer is “no.” The two products do have similar effects, but they are not the same. GHRP-2 is also known as “growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide.” It was initially intended for medical purposes because it can be used to help patients recover from surgery more quickly. However, bodybuilders discovered that this peptide has a positive impact on their muscle growth, so GHRP-2 soon became the “it” thing in bodybuilding circles.
Is GHRP-3 safe?
GHRP-3 is completely safe when used properly. It has no negative side effects that would outweigh its benefits. If you’re concerned about potential risks or side effects, then keep in mind that GHRP-3 is a peptide and not an anabolic steroid.
Do I need to adjust my workout routine while taking GHRP-3?
The answer is “no.” Many bodybuilders suddenly feel the urge to hit the gym even harder after they start taking this product, but it won’t do you any good. GHRP-3 works best when your workout routine is already optimized and you’re following a ketogenic diet.
Summary and conclusion
There are a lot of peptides that are useful for gaining muscles, losing, fat, enhancing performance and energy, and more. However, GHRP-3 is one of the best ones out there due to its safety, benefits, and legality. If you are seeking these things, this product will be the best choice for you.